Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiss & Motley Crue Tour

• 13-11-2012 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭

Kiss & Motley Crue have just finished a tour of the U.S, today they've announced a Feb/March tour of Australia, wit Thin Lizzy supporting (yeah yeah, last gig of current line up in Dublin me hole)

I reckon we could well see a Kiss/Crue tour hit Europe next year

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I was repeating the leaving the last time Kiss were here (fat lot of good that did, I still ended up dossing and getting ****e results :p) so I missed them, but I'd love to catch them before they end up packing it in. Heard it was quite a good show too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I was repeating the leaving the last time Kiss were here (fat lot of good that did, I still ended up dossing and getting ****e results :p) so I missed them, but I'd love to catch them before they end up packing it in. Heard it was quite a good show too.

Was amazing, i've always been pretty 'meh' about Kiss, seen them 3 times preiously at different festivals and never done much for me. The Wench and i picked up cheap tickets for The O2 gigs and it was fcukin amazing, such a stage show, pure cheese but sooooooo good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

If this happens in Dublin and with the Journey/Whitesnake/Thunder show in Belfast, next summer could be a great one!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Would love for them to do a Kiss/Crue gig over here but wont hold my breath :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Just Motley Crue coming to Ireland would make my day, but if it were with Kiss too. Bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

kiss are touring a few european cities in June 2013.

Have a sneaky feeling we will see A Kiss/Motley Crue (If they finally decide to play Dublin) and Thin Lizzy (yes they will still be together) date in the o2 sometime in June 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Naraka

I'd love to see this coming to Dublin. Kiss were class in the O2 alright. I'd say if they were going to play in June or July it would have been announced by now though.

Advertisement