Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Scores :)

Options
  • 13-11-2012 6:42pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭

3941 best so far with no power ups :)on android

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

7176 now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

4932 is my best so far, but I did have the "Resurrection" power-up on, gonna leave it off now see how I do!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

8023 and addicted :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I have to warn you, things get waaay freaky after about 5km... we kinda figured by then you were ready for us to turn up the heat.

Here's some hints for scoring:

1. Chains of speedpads, powercells and "near misses" are all good. So, if you get 4 powercells in a row, you will get 7 for each one CUMULATIVELY 7 for the first, 14 for the second, 21 for the third, 28 for the fourth. Missing your 41st powercell is BRUTAL, trust me ... you go back to 7,14,21...

Same thing for speed pads except they go up in 10's (since they are more dangerous to chain.... speed kills dontcha know).

Chaining near misses is LETHALLY DUMB but great craic :) and they are worth 100 each. We have some tweaking to do on nearmisses so the scoring is a bit wonky for them. But still... big points. :)

You can run simultaneous chains obviously, but sometimes we've been **** and forced you to chose which one you want to keep and which to break. Umm... tough, basically, we want it that way :):)

2. Speed kills, but also scores. You gain more points per second for going fast than slow. There are 4 speeds and you get 4 times as much for going in fourth than you do in 1st. If you drop below 1st for 5 secs, you'll get caught, game over. :)
    Speed is good.

DeV.

I have gotten to about 2500 to the end and I have to jeep going back for more :) dev this game really is a beauty :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

6874 there, nicely addictive!

10572, 78% distance complete and i want to go further :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

5772....so far!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

High scores are in the chains of boostcells (currently green yokes) or speedpads ... dont let one pass you or the chain breaks...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Closest I have gotten is 43% - loving it.
    Just played with my thumb used to tap left as I was making too many mistakes before that.

• Advertisement

90%.... so close yet so far Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

52%

Very very addictive.

I managed to get 104% :) im still at it to try and do better :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

19898 and made the jump
    Yippee: Gold Star finish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

24884 now with jump made.
    Want the ending done more now ha.

Still think that you could make the powerups activate a bit easier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

24884 now with jump made.
    Want the ending done more now ha.

Still think that you could make the powerups activate a bit easier

Nice work!

Easier powerup activation is in next build, don;t worry we're listening to all feedback ;)

Advertisement