Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Share in Mallow

Options
  • 13-11-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is house share common in Cork? I'm looking at doing a course next year in Cork but I'm from Dublin so will have to rent some where, was wondering if its as easy in Cork to find a house share?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Is the course in Mallow College? There ain't much in Mallow and it could be an annoying commute. However, you shouldn't have much trouble finding a house share in the Blackpool kind of area which would give you good access to Mallow and should be within walking distance of the CBD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kehree_D

Yeah its Mallow college Im thinking of, thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Ya, I'd second Blackpool, although I don't think the public transport between Blackpool and Mallow is up to much so if you were depending on the bus or train then maybe closer to the bus/train station would be better.

Mallow college is only a two minute walk from the train station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Kehree_D wrote: »
    Is house share common in Cork? I'm looking at doing a course next year in Cork but I'm from Dublin so will have to rent some where, was wondering if its as easy in Cork to find a house share?

Plenty of rooms to rent in mallow town, it's a quiet town not much to do a few gyms a swimming pool and a few decent pubs and plenty of take aways.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

You'd be better off asking in the Cork County forum, This is the city forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement