Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Indochino.com - Mens Suits

• 13-11-2012 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hello..

Just came across this site Indochino.com, they do customized tailored mens suits (funnily enough they also have a pop up banner on this site)

Does anybody have any experience with them, ie quality of material? also wondering about customs taxes and shipping taxes that I would incur, altho they advertise free global shipping.

Just looking to pick up a few wedding suits, I like the fact that you can be pretty detailed in your customization

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

No idea on the company, but even if they do free shipping, customs will be separate if they are charged, nothing to do with the company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

I'd check out Styleforum reviews for some detailed opinions and lots of pics.

Moderntailor seems to be more popular. I've ordered off them before (for shirts) and was happy with them, considering the relatively low cost.

Most of these online MTM or 'Bespoke' companies are based in Asia and generally just label whatever they ship as a gift with a nominal price of 20$ or something small. I don't know whether that successfully avoids customs charges or if I've just been lucky.

Advertisement