Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

part guard query hkc 1070

Options
  • 13-11-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

hi i recently put 2 pirs onto my alarm system in my house. i have the 1070 model, on part guard A i have the downstairs pir active for back up protection to the inertia sensors on windows and front door. my girlfriend uses part guard A at night when im not there (shift work) but when i come home in the morning the alarm goes off as soon as i open the front door.i have the pir dowstairs as an access zone but not sure if theres any other thing i can do to let me turn off alarm as i come in the door in the morning. the pir allows me to turn off as i come down the stairs fine but when i come in the main door on partguard A it doesnt give me the time. is there an option to change this. any help appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Have you the door set to entry/exit
    Do you have PGA entry time on

• Registered Users Posts: 46 flantastic

hi i yeah door is set to entry/exit. didnt see the option for pga entry time so dont think ive that enabled.

Advertisement