Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xmas present ideasfor my Boyfriend please

• 13-11-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,
    I know its a hard one but any ideas welcome please.

He's 33, loves rugby, GAA and golf, loves music and entertainment generally, into his fitness.

Any cool ideas?? Am thinking <E200

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Moved from Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas to the Christmas Gifts Idea & Questions thread.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭micar

Depending where you live, how about sky diving or adventure weekend like Carlingford.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

The new Lions jersey is being released for the end of this month

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kate253

Nopeare wrote: »
    The new Lions jersey is being released for the end of this month

Brilliant Idea. He has a new Leinster jersey and not keen on the new Ireland one. I didn't think of the Lions one. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Kate253 wrote: »
    Brilliant Idea. He has a new Leinster jersey and not keen on the new Ireland one. I didn't think of the Lions one. Cheers!

Wasn't sure if he was a Leinster fan but there is a new dvd being released on the whole history of Leinster as well could be a nice stocking filler.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Music and entertainment.

If he's into gadgets a 16gb Nexus 7 tablet would be less than €200.

If I got one of those as a Xmas present, I'd be over the moon.

Or maybe a new smartphone.

Or a media player for watching movies, listening to music etc.

Tickets to a gig?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭Cheese Princess

If he goes to matches, how about a Leinster hoody/fleece or jacket - handy for the winter when it's too cold to show off the jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

What about a GAA season ticket, they're usually around the €80 mark. Or maybe a voucher for Ticketmaster (if vouchers are your kind of thing). That way he could buy tickets to a match, or a gig, or whatever takes his fancy?

Advertisement