Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

karaoke dj/machine?

Options
  • 13-11-2012 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

i was just wondering has anyone hired a dj for a karaoke night recently in galway?was the gear up to date?was it expensive?
    am i better off trying to find a machine and do it myself?if so has anyone done this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's been asked a few times so I had a look at old threads, there doesn't seem to be much.
    Maybe try these guys, from google
    http://www.galwaydjs.com/karaoke-hire-galway.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

try sound to light, they supply most of the DJ's in galway with their equipment

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

you dont say where you need it. home/pub? if your doing it at home, not much noise you could use a laptop and get a channel on youtube you do songs, lyrics and backing music

• Registered Users Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Call into Enda in Hostys bar in Bohermore. He has a night in the pub fairly often so he might be able to put you in touch with his guy.
    Never been at it so I don't know how good/bad he is but I presume it's down to the participants really.

Advertisement