Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is a Mystery to me

• 13-11-2012 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I currently have my ps3 hooked up via hdmi to my soarview tv when i plug the hdmi out of the my bigger tv and plug it into my smaller tv the ps3 works fine but the digital tv channels stop working and when you turn the ps3 off the channels come back on.
    my connections are as follows
    Aerial into back of Large tv this gives me soarview channels
    Ps3 hdmi to Smaller tv
    They both work fine if they are not switched on at the same time. If i have both tvs on and the ps3 is on i get a blank screen on the large tv as soon as the ps3 is turned off the channel pops on. Can anyone help.

Advertisement