Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All in One with Windows 8 recommendation

Options
  • 13-11-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Apologies if this is already covered but from a cursory look all the 'All in One' discussion previously was pre-win8.

So I'm looking for an all in one PC for home and family use. All in one for ease and portability [ish] and not a laptop as don't want kids to drop it etc. I want it to be touch screen with Windows 8 for the kids to start learning on it.

Now, I've been researching online and visited a couple of stores. I was amazed how few models of all in ones that Harvey Norman, Currys/PC World had on offer.

I'd also want the PC to have an Intel 2nd gen core i3 processor and 1TB of storage.

I was looking at the Lenovo C320 which reads very well and well priced and wondering if anyone had experience of this PC or any other touchscreen all in one PC that they would recommend?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement