Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking a long time to conceive....have 2 fab kids but still waiting......

Options
  • 13-11-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,
    Just wondering if there's anyone the same as me out there! 6 yrs ago I had my first beautiful baby....which took a while to happen might I add!! Then it took 5 yrs before my second was conceived. We would both love another but it is proving to be taking a while again. My periods haven't returned to 'normal' since the birth of my second. I can have trickles of bleeding for a number of days before it starts properly and then is REALLY heavy and then takes ages to go again.
    Would going on the pill help regulate things? or would I run into more difficulties to conceive after coming off the pill? Also I'm finding it hard to count exactly to my fertile days as I seem to be bleeding for so long.
    I feel really blessed to have my 2 and they are amazing but we would love to have some more buzzing around!
    Any help would be welcomed greatly...Thanks!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

your first step is a doctor. We cant give any medical advice here, only share experiences. But if your cycle is wonky, you are putting yourself under more stress trying for a baby if you have no idea whereabouts you are. Stress in TTC is not your friend. :)

Get the irregular bleeding checked out asap.

Advertisement