Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springsteen 2013

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

kerry4sam wrote: »
    oh Roll on 9am! partial-Christmas present for my mom, hopefully :o

Ha its my christmas for myself

Seen this on twitter after Bruce announced an Australia tour
    NEWS UPDATE ABOUT THE SO CALLED BIG TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT FOR AUS BELIBERS: APPARENTLY IT'S SOME GUY CALLED BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IDK WHO THAT IS
    Bahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 38,429 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

decided i would go to the Cork Show. Ill come to terms with the venue :):D:D

Bruce always puts on a brillent show and he may break curfew as there are no houses around the area.

I wonder will he play The River in Cork (anyone get the joke???)

Heres the seating chart of the venue.
    14060s_a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

ah dunno which gig to go to!!? limerick or cork anyone?? (going on my own also :/)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Shekira

ah dunno which gig to go to!!? limerick or cork anyone?? (going on my own also :/)

Same here, same distance to both. Thomond would be a better venue but I'm thinking finding parking in Cork would be easier......judging by the rugby & GAA matches I've been to. Anyone any imput?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Shekira wrote: »
    Same here, same distance to both. Thomond would be a better venue but I'm thinking finding parking in Cork would be easier......judging by the rugby & GAA matches I've been to. Anyone any imput?

l dont even have a car, will have to get a train up & walk :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭loverslane

15 minutes to go !!!!! Fastest fingers first

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Shekira wrote: »
    I'm in two minds whether to go for Cork or Limerick,the seating in Cork is appalling .
    Rows of seats are too close together,will be squashed like sardines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Anyone else stuck in a que?

Anyone stuck in a que?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,429 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

got 4 seating tickets
    Uncovered Stand Section D Row H

Roll on July :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭big_show

"We're experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience."

WTF

Wait NOW i can search? jez thanks ticketmaster

Edit: 12 minutes queue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Was through for Belfast, final stage, had another tab open for Limerick in case i didnt get Belfast.

Then at the confirmation page for Belfast, i get -

"Your tickets are currently reserved in multiple windows or browsers. Please use only one window to continue processing your request. "

The tabs were for two different gigs!!! ARRRGGHHH!!!

Now back at the back of the line for Belfast here, **** Ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Old_-_School

Zardoz wrote: »
    I'm in two minds whether to go for Cork or Limerick,the seating in Cork is appalling .
    Rows of seats are too close together,will be squashed like sardines.

that's just the uncovered stand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭catch.23

Got 2 standing Limerick tickets! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Belfast for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Site s**t itself as they went on sale, demand for these must be bigger than normal cause I've never seen a s**t fit on the site for The Boss before. I had two for Thomond in the bag by 9.02am, my mate buying our two Cork tickets was queuing for 6 minutes before getting. Whatever you do guys just don't go refresh happy if you're in the queue!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

15 min wait..dropped to 9 eventaully...now back up to 15..ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

1-2 minute wait for the last 10 mins :( for limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Zardoz

niallon wrote: »
    Site s**t itself as they went on sale, demand for these must be bigger than normal cause I've never seen a s**t fit on the site for The Boss before. I had two for Thomond in the bag by 9.02am, my mate buying our two Cork tickets was queuing for 6 minutes before getting. Whatever you do guys just don't go refresh happy if you're in the queue!
    I had 2 seats in Section H of the Uncovered stand for Cork and like an eejit I tried for better seats.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭allgirlz

No tickets yet either but in a queue online, problem is the queue keeps getting longer, really want these tickets!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mossie

nm wrote: »
    Was through for Belfast, final stage, had another tab open for Limerick in case i didnt get Belfast.

Then at the confirmation page for Belfast, i get -

"Your tickets are currently reserved in multiple windows or browsers. Please use only one window to continue processing your request. "

The tabs were for two different gigs!!! ARRRGGHHH!!!

Now back at the back of the line for Belfast here, **** Ticketmaster

Got the same for Cork and Limerick, now 15 minute wait.

1-2 minute wait for the last 10 mins :( for limerick

Yup i was the same , went down to 4 mins then came up "sorry we had trouble processing your ticket please try again"

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

was down to 3min twice for pitch tickets in limerick and it's chashed both times

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Raoul

I had tickets in my basket and went to click order after putting in my credit card details and it crashed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

ah christ, was on at 9am, searched for 2 standing tickets in limerick

was told I was in queue for 1-2 mins, then after 10mins i'm told tickets not available :(

doing a search for any ticket in limerick now and i've a 15 minute queue wait

gutted :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mossie

Anyone know if there are pit tickets for Cork or just all general admission?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Wait time of 10 mins on one PC and 14 on another

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭allgirlz

Looks like Cork is sold out, feck feck feck!!!

Back in the que for limerick at 15 mins or more . Surely ticketmaster would be able to update their server to cope with this amount of people on it at one time:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

mossie wrote: »
    Anyone know if there are pit tickets for Cork or just all general admission?
    General admission.

Advertisement