Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springsteen 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Success, Belfast here I come

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

FFS i have been in a queue for 20 minutes and now get a 'Gateway Timeout' message.:mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Down to 6 mins but not getting my hopes up:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

2 Standing for Limerick.

Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Raoul

Think Belfast is sold out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭jacool

SB-08 wrote: »
    FFS i have been in a queue for 20 minutes and now get a 'Gateway Timeout' message.:mad:
    I got a "we apologise for any inconvenience" message.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Shekira

this is madness....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Zardoz

jacool wrote: »
    I got a "we apologise for any inconvenience" message.
    Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

In a queue for 24 mins for Cork, not looking good at all :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

this is crazy, been in the queue since 9am, then im told the tickets are not available at about 9.10

have to go back into the queue by which time they are probably all going to be sold :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

I'd never noticed before but it would appear Ticketmaster run off a single server. I went looking for tickets to another gig after getting my Springsteen tickets and was put in a 15 minute queue. This gig has been on sale months so the only reason I was queuing was because of The Boss slowing the site. How the hell do they get away with running such a pathetic service?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

muirsheen wrote: »
    In a queue for 24 mins for Cork, not looking good at all :mad:

Don't give up yet! My colleagues was in the queue up until like 2 minutes ago and got 2 tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

niallon wrote: »
    I'd never noticed before but it would appear Ticketmaster run off a single server. I went looking for tickets to another gig after getting my Springsteen tickets and was put in a 15 minute queue. This gig has been on sale months so the only reason I was queuing was because of The Boss slowing the site. How the hell do they get away with running such a pathetic service?

And charging a pretty penny for the service also

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭big_show

Nothing shows up the ticketmaster website in the cold light of day more then a a few bruce springsteen gigs.

Got 3, but not entirely comfortable with the whole process.

Like the multiple hangs in between the ticket confirmation pages. I thought once you had the tickets heading to checkout you were home and dry.

this is crazy, been in the queue since 9am, then im told the tickets are not available at about 9.10

have to go back into the queue by which time they are probably all going to be sold :(

same here, pathetic :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Back in the 15min que for the 3rd time

Absolutely crazy - sickened with this. Have missed a half hour of work so far from being in the queue and then getting told there was an error!

its a grossly unfair system, its quite possible for someone to swan onto the site at 9.15 and snatch tickets that someone has been queuing for at 9am

if you get an error message or the server crashes its back to square one.

Back down to 4 mins again, if I don't get them this time I'm getting on with the rest of my life! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Little jimmy

Back in the 15min que for the 3rd time

Me too and I am supposed to have left the house @ 8.45

• Advertisement

No move from 10 mins late. This is crazy never had this trouble before

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭loveboat captain

It's a complete joke this. Same as everyone else. Was logged on well early to make sure i was on the site on time, got down to a 4 minute wait and the site had a fit. Joined the queue again to eventually be told there are none left. Im now trying for the 4th time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mossie

Ludo wrote: »
    And charging a pretty penny for the service also

Yes, it's ludicrous charging a per ticket fee. Surely a per transaction fee would be fairer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Keep trying guys, i eventually got mine for limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Raoul

Actually just got tickets to cork! So keep trying people. I will be looking to swap these for Belfast tickets

Son0vagun wrote: »

How long were you waiting?

ah Limerick must be sold out, was in the queue at 9am, (told it was a 3 minute wait), then around 9.10 I was told tickets are not available

then rejoined and just told again tickets are not available just there

absolutely gutted, might try Belfast now but im guessing its all sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mack_Attack

Lads,

I went through the .co.uk site and had much better luck than my GF on the .ie site. Worth a shot.......

After three atttempts - :mad:

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    If you submitted an order, and are not sure if it went through, please check order history or contact customer service

• Advertisement

Son0vagun wrote: »

fair play, ya lucky git

I dont understand how they are available at 9.30 though and not available when I was in the queue at 9.10 :(

Advertisement