Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springsteen 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 zooropa56

Just got 4 for Belfast through the co.uk site, so keep trying!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

just got 6 pitch tickets:):):) is there anyway of getting my hands on the tickets now as i want to give some of them as a present

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mossie

Finally sorted, six for Cork and one for Limerick all pitch:) 11th and 12th shows for me:-)

Any ideas on the best parking in Limerick for Thomond Park? Coming from Cork side.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

FINALLY got tickets :D- I seen Bruce five times and got tickets to doezens of major gigs and never have I had such a nightmare getting tickets. Since when does Ticketmaster not accept Laser cards anymore? It's not an option online or on the phone. Ridiculous.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Frere Jacques

just got 2 for uncovered stand in Cork at 9.57. Went through .co.uk as my other pc was stuck at 5mins to go in queue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Got Limerick tickets on the pitch after 55 minutes and several error messages. First time I have ever seen a 'verified by visa' page take more than the time to complete page, followed by a 'you did not complete the page on time' - was not a happy camper at that. But have tickets now, so blood pressure returning to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭physiopad

Finally got cork tickets using the co.uk website. Thanks for the tip! Absolute madness! There must be a better way!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Looks like covered stand in Cork is sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Considering there is probably over 100,000 tickets on sale it is amazing the demand. Far bigger than for the 08/09/12 gigs if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ac20

just got a ticket to Belfast two mins ago to my surprise, thought it would be sold out well before 10.05

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

managed to finally get the 2 tickets I wanted for Limerick, happy christmas Mum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mossie

SB-08 wrote: »
    Considering there is probably over 100,000 tickets on sale it is amazing the demand. Far bigger than for the 08/09/12 gigs if you ask me.

A lot of people I know are going because the shows are in Cork / Limerick. They wouldn't travel to Dublin, but will go because it's local. Also because major concerts are pretty rare in Cork it's a novelty.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭LilNiall

Got 2 pitch standing for Limerick but would happily swap for 2 for Belfast if anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

looks like limerick is sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 38,429 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Is the uncovered Stand in Cork the correct layout on the seating chart. I saw quite a few seating charts of PUC and in some of the charts the sections seem to be in reversed order.

Wont be a happy camper if the current seating chart is wrong.

Got tickets in Section D Row H

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MJoriordan

Does anyone know will we be able to move from the seats in Pair Ui Caiomh down onto the pitch. The seats are known for being "less than comfortable".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Got 4 for Limerick eventually around 9:45 - delighted! I nearly cried when I keyed in the security code for the wrong card and had to start all over again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭allgirlz

MJoriordan wrote: »
    Does anyone know will we be able to move from the seats in Pair Ui Caiomh down onto the pitch. The seats are known for being "less than comfortable".
    Would be great if we could move from seats to pitch I really wanted standing tickets but have two seated in the uncovered stand section G row AA. Happily swap for standing if anyone would like to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

are these high up? thomond park -S204 (k) seat in 80'S

....anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,429 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Sections A,B and C in the uncovered Stand and Sections l,K and J in the covered stand are not available in Cork for some reason.

I think they may cut off these sections for technical reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭loverslane

Belfast and Cork still available

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Cremated

Hey can anyone quickly help me, I got tickets. I ticked the GA box, then paid the GA price but it says -

Stand G3 - Seats 698

Stand G13 - Seats 554

Section Pitch - Row G13 Seats 239?

Is this to do with the pit?, I vaguely remember having the same on my ticket for Metallica years ago...

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Sections A,B and C in the uncovered Stand and Sections l,K and J in the covered stand are not available in Cork for some reason.

I think they may cut off these sections for technical reasons.
    Due to the viewing angles and the fact that the stage will be on the pitch ,its quite a deep stage .
    I suspect tickets in section C and J will go onsale closer to the gig once the exact layout is know,they would be good seats.

I got through at 9.05 for seated tickets in the covered stand in Pairc Ui Chaoimh ,section H ,but I foolishly tried for better seats,now I realise they were probably the best seats as section I'J and K wont be open.
    Back in queue for 15 minutes after which I got an error so back in queue for another 15 minutes to find the uncovered stand was sold out.
    Best seats in uncovered stand were a good bit back the pitch and the seats are very uncomfortable so I got 2 pitch instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Just got 6 for Cork! The new Ticketmaster system is great,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

My friend just got 4 for Cork in ProMusica after queueing for nearly 2 hours...

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

are these high up? thomond park -S204 (k) seat in 80'S

....anyone?

11 rows up so not high at all.

Check seating plans - https://www.google.ie/search?q=thomond+park+seating+plan&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&ei=dnjAUJupGoSyhAeAsoDwBQ&ved=0CDYQsAQ&biw=1680&bih=955

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ticketmaster Ireland
    Bruce Springsteen at Thomond Park Stadium is now SOLD OUT. Tickets still available for Kings Hall Arena, Belfast and Páirc Uí Chaoimh, Cork.

leahyl wrote: »
    My friend just got 4 for Cork in ProMusica after queueing for nearly 2 hours...
    Whats the logic of that ,the only tickets left would be pitch at that stage.
    Seems bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

ahh i'm in work - and i've after blocked my card in trying to verify my card. :-( can't ring the bank. Do you think cork will be sold out by this eve? :( they were for my parents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭regress

Zardoz wrote: »
    Whats the logic of that ,the only tickets left would be pitch at that stage.
    Seems bizarre.

If someone is prepared to queue for two hours they would probably prefer pitch. Available on ticketmaster after 1 min queue though.

Advertisement