Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Move to Sydney from Perth, wise move or not?

Options
  • 14-11-2012 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭

Hey all, me and my gf are thinking in the new year to move to the east coast, we are currently in Perth.
    Is the there much work there? I'm a carpenter/labourer. Herself is in retail.

A change be nice but need to make sure there is work available like there is in W.A

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Don't really know much about the carpentry side of things. You will more than likely pick something up though. Maybe give a few agencies a call?.

My missus is in retail, there wasn't much work going up until recently. The christmas hours have started so they are taking on extra staff now, I don't know what it will be like in the NY though.

Advertisement