Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallblox (3DS eShop)

• 14-11-2012 10:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭

I just realised that this is out tomorrow. Anyone who has a 3DS surely has Pullblox, and this is the sequel. More of the same, but this time gravity will play a big role, so the puzzles will be very different. I have a feeling that some will be headmelters (check the trailer out below). The level editor also makes a comeback, and levels can be shared with QR Codes.

I'll be there with bells on at 11pm tomorrow night. :o

Eurogamer Review
    Pocket Gamer Review

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Nollog

So much spending lately... :(
    I think I'll bet on them having a sale on it in a few months. For an amazing 2% off.

Definitely getting it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Mr E wrote: »
    I'll be there with bells on at 11pm tomorrow night. :o

11pm Purchase Fallblox
    12am Receive word that Mr E has been committed after pulling clumps of hair out and throwing the 3DS at innocent bystander.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If there was an innocent bystander in my bedroom at 12am, I'd be worried. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

...an innocent bystander he claims was there and who he blamed for failing to complete the puzzles.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

It's up on the shop now.

• Advertisement

8 done. just 92 to go. :o

Mr E wrote: »
    Stuck on level 8. Probably missing something obvious.
    Just 92 to go. :o
    Unlike Pullblox you're able to pull something and fall off the back, rather than having to have 2 blocks of depth

Edit: Nevermind, see you got it.

Damn you and your ninja quote! :D

Really enjoying this so far, am onto the 4th block of puzzles. Is it just me or are the early puzzles a lot trickier than in Pullblox? There've been a few puzzles where I've been stuck for 15 minutes and then it just dawns on me all of a sudden.

Third block for me (challenge pack 1). Definitely harder than Pullblox so far, I think.
    You have more freedom of movement, so it takes much more trial and error to figure out the solutions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement