Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring Rolls

Options
  • 14-11-2012 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone can help me out here, I was in Portugal a while back and in a Chinese restaurant they made spring rolls but they had cabbage inside them, I thought they were nice but the gf absolutely loved them, she's been looking everywhere for them in Dublin and cant seem to find them, anyone know where these can be bought ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

Why don't you make them yourself and freeze. Its very easy to do.

Regards Oliver

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Why don't you make them yourself and freeze. Its very easy to do.

Regards Oliver

I might have to give that a go, well let the gf do it, i'd more than likelt mess it up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Lots of the asian supermarkets have various types of springrolls in the freezer sections. You don't see too many in Irish supermarkets. They might have ingredients listed in english.

Advertisement