Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocktail supplies

Options
  • 14-11-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Anyone any ideas where I might get fun stuff for cocktails / drinks? I want fun straws, glow in the dark ice cubes and stuff
    Either shops or online. Can't find exactly what I want on ebay

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

I am wrecking my head trying to think of what shop i saw those ice cubes in.. Where are you based cork dublin?

If you are looking online Little Star Parties http://www.littlestarparties.ie/ have a good selection of straws and bits like that. You can also get some ice pary shot glasses on pixmania. Another one if you are close to a lidl they do great ice cube bags. But they are all differant they have crushed ice bags, large cubes, bullet shaped ones, might be usefull..

Oh that was another i dont have the time to go through it but have a look at iloveshopping.ie it has loadsa shops they might have something

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭flowerpower12

Thanks a mil Milly - will take a look now. Going to get some straws on little star parties for sure!!

You would be surprised also well I know of two places in Cork, but some of these 2euro stores do very good bits and bobs for parties might be worth a look

Advertisement