Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible switch to Emobile/Eircom.

Options
  • 14-11-2012 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am a current Eircom customer with Vodafone mobiles, both myself & my wife. We are considering moving to Eircom/Emobile and would like to know if it is possible to have two mobiles on the one Eircom account?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

snollup wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am a current Eircom customer with Vodafone mobiles, both myself & my wife. We are considering moving to Eircom/Emobile and would like to know if it is possible to have two mobiles on the one Eircom account?

Many thanks.

Hi snollup,

Firstly thank you for taking an interest in joining the eMobile network.
    Are you looking to combine both your eircom account with your mobile phone. Or are you looking to get an eMobile account.

It will be no problem to add two numbers onto the same account but the bills will be sent to the one person and the second person will then be made an authorised user on the account.

This can only be processed in an eMobile store.

If you have any other queries let me know.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Thanks for your prompt response. We would be looking to have the mobiles added to our existing Eircom account.

Thanks again,
    Joe.

Thanks for your prompt response. We would be looking to have the mobiles added to our existing Eircom account.

Thanks again,
    Joe.

No problem Joe. Always happy to help. You can find details of plans linking your eircom account here: http://www.emobile.ie/eircombundles/mobileplans/

Let me know if any other queries.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Hi Grainne,

I placed an order (EMBP42X3QR4) on Thursday but was hoping if it would be possible for me to change my mind on the phone I selected. I chose a HTC Desire X but was hoping to change this to the Samsung Galaxy S 2.

Hope you can help.

Many thanks,
    Joe

Hi Grainne,

I placed an order (EMBP42X3QR4) on Thursday but was hoping if it would be possible for me to change my mind on the phone I selected. I chose a HTC Desire X but was hoping to change this to the Samsung Galaxy S 2.

Hope you can help.

Many thanks,
    Joe

Hi Joe,

If you wish to change the phone on your order you would have to cancel the existing order and then resubmit a new order.

Could you advise what you wish to do. Also can you PM the full name and address you placed with your order.

Gráinne

• Advertisement
Advertisement