Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-Location Facility in Dublin

Options
  • 14-11-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Morning all.

I am looking at moving some of my servers from the house to a Co-Lo facility with decent bandwidth and access, but most places seem to be charging quite a lot more than i was thinking... I mean, a 1U colo in Germany is about EUR40 a month with Bandwidth (100Mb/s connection with 5Tb transfer) and Power, but anyone i have asked here is nearly 4x that price... Same place in Germany (Hetzner.de) offer full Racks for EUR200 a month... some places here are charging that for 2U servers!

So, anyone know of any Deals on Co-Lo facilities in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

This may be too old a thread to be digging up ... but ... don't suppose you found anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭lotas

Nope... nothing yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Thanks for coming back on it - I rent a Hetzner 'root server' which I'm very happy with. Would love to be able to colo at a reasonable price here.

Advertisement