Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingdom Autopoint

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Ah well. I for one won't be too upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Just unfortunate that some people may have lost their jobs .. but do know what you mean

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Businesses are dropping like flies, unless the business is liquidation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nogoodnamesleft

Ah well. I for one won't be too upset.

+ 1

I had 2 dealings with them in the past.

1st time I went to look at a car i was interested in, wasnt valeted or serviced and the salesman only had the spare key (i.e. the one without the remote locking) and the vehicle was over priced. Needless to say i didnt purchase.

2nd time since they were advertising themselves as the largest independent retailer of German cars. I went there to purchase service parts for my VW...couldnt buy the oil off them and I when I did get the parts they were from the main dealer via Kingdom autopoint....a day later! They also used outsource their work to a local garage on the oak park road and the customer used pay for the privilege.

I was always curious as to why so many people bought off them. They used import a lot of stock from the auctions in the Uk and the vehicles were priced with a substantial mark up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Redskinsdog

oh i see

• Advertisement
Advertisement