Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Razr Maxx HD

• 14-11-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hello to all at the forum.

I was on the verge of purchasing the Motorola Razr Maxx however it has come to my attention that the Motorola Razr Maxx HD is being released in the states before the holiday season. Would ye know of release information for the Maxx HD, prices etc.? I am thinking that if I hold off from buying the Razr Maxx for a couple of weeks, the release of the Maxx HD will reduce the price of the Razr Maxx.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

this phone isnt on sale in Ireland, i imagine you're going to buy it online.

looks nice though, the battery life is supposedly outstanding on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

Anyone got their hands on this phone yet? Really interested in getting it due to the battery life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

just bumping this thread up to see if anybody got one yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 necromundia

To confirm I bought the phone off of Amazon.de, rapid delivery. I had to use Google translate at times but apart from that everything was smooth. The phone itself is weighing the same as the iphone 5 but is thinner and a lot larger. The battery life is phenomenal, I wouldn't bother with the Razr Maxx HD, The Razr Maxx comes with ICS but I assume that you could hack the phone and get JB. Buying accesories e.g. cases and armband straps are awkward in Ireland, I recommend 7 dayshop for cases. Give me a lash if you want more information.

• Advertisement
Advertisement