Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera wired to tv

Options
  • 14-11-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

I have a Sony Bravia tv with freeview tuner and a large hard drive connected to it to record terrestrial tv. I also got an intercom installed yesterday with a dome camera nearby to see who is at the door. The camera is connected direct to the " av2/ component "out on the tv so I can just flick the function on remote and see who is outside. Now my question is , the picture from the dome camera is on the tv and as there is a hard drive connected to the tv ( to record the prog) is there any way of recording the dome camera live picture on to the hard drive ....without going to the expense of a DVr recording device!? I was thinking just for night time I could leave the av 2 on ....if I could record ..someway on the cheap !! That's the plan....feel free to move mods if in wrong thread

Thanks

Paddy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

a large hard drive connected to it to record terrestrial tv

Pics or description of the inputs needed. Unless there's a scart type connection like there is on DVD recorders and VHS recorders and the like.

Advertisement