Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webcam Mount

Options
  • 14-11-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

Looking to pick up a Logitech clip-on Webcam (simply because I've always found Logitech good). My query is this, as most of them now come in those sealed plastic vacuum packs, how can I be sure the mount will be suitable for a 23" LG LED flat screen monitor? Anyone recommend one they are using on a similar monitor?

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Get one with a mount like that, it will fit on any panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Cheers ED, is that base flexible? Do you bend it to suit?

If it is? it might be very insecure though, like it will just sit on top but with no real grip?

It's just that the end user for this particular one is finicky as fook lol & I know they will bit*h

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yep, just bend it around the back and it'll be sturdy as a rock.

Advertisement