Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 wireless network adaptor

Options
  • 14-11-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Was just wondering if anyone knew the cheapest place where I could get one of those adaptors cheap? I used to be able to connect via an ethernet cable as the router was in the same room as the xbox but now the router has been moved much further out of the way.

Also cheapest place for live memberships, still that cheap xbox live codes site?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

There's a few used ones on Adverts.ie going pretty cheap. Can't help with the cheap live memberships.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

There's a few used ones on Adverts.ie going pretty cheap. Can't help with the cheap live memberships.

Thanks. Checked there and most of the ads seems to be a few months old or else asking for more than I'd have hoped.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Never mind, one of my mates has one he doesn't need any more!

XBL recommendation still welcome though of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Compared to other sites after conversion etc, Gamesnash.ie are very good. While you may pay 1-2 euro more than some sites around, their customer service more than makes up for it, especially if you have a problem with your order. I currently did on my last order and it was sorted quickly, efficiently and was compensated for the error. Excellent guys, Excellent service I'd recommend them highly. They also have an forum in the Biz->Talk to subforum if you have any questions or queries.

Advertisement