Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Notice Beers

Options
  • 14-11-2012 3:47pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads.. short notice!
    But I think Berty mentioned a while ago about the possibility of more Beers for thanksgiving

Sky are showing Houston Texans @ Detroit Lions Thursday 22nd at 5:30pm, we could pick a pub...

Post here if interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Me !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I don't think I can make it Heli. Might be a possibility later.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

I won't know until the day. Sorry

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I should be around.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I should be around.

Hopefully you have calmed down after some Finley drops last night, nearly gave me a heart attack with your outbursts :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I played Adrian earlier in the season, and scored a TD late enough in the game, there was a large outburst of swearing....I had to mute my mike so he couldn't hear my laughing...I could have made it worse had I told him I'd pressed the wrong button:D

madalig12 wrote: »
    I played Adrian earlier in the season, and scored a TD late enough in the game, there was a large outburst of swearing....I had to mute my mike so he couldn't hear my laughing...I could have made it worse had I told him I'd pressed the wrong button:D

Thats hilarious because I did the same thing. It was all very quiet and then Finley drops the ball "ARRRGGGGHHHH F****CKKKKINGGGG FIIIINNNLLLEEEEYYYY". I had to turn the mike off aswell and then gain some composure and sympathise with Adrian when I took the big smile off my face.

Sorry Adrian. :)

ADRIAN! Please make sure you have your mike off when playing Matthew.

Keith/adrian you up for meeting in town for this? Woolshed or Peadar kearneys ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep count me in Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

I could be in the woolshed for the games all depends on getting work of on Friday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Not sure about this, I've been sick the last few days so depends on how I'm feeling come Thursday, but may have to give it a miss.

I'm out on beers guys , next time !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm out on beers guys , next time !

:eek: Dave turning down beers.... Right....:eek:

No worries Dave, i aint feeling particularly well anyway so it would have only have been a few for me

A new job has me busy now ;)

Advertisement