Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom email protector

Options
  • 14-11-2012 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

hi alan

have recently entered a new package with eircom, and notice on my bill that there is a charge i never noticed before, for "email protector", at 4.89 plus month per month.

can you expand on what this is for, is it optional or fixed, and what would be the procedure if i wish to cancel.

please see pm i sent you with account details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

07734 wrote: »
    hi alan

have recently entered a new package with eircom, and notice on my bill that there is a charge i never noticed before, for "email protector", at 4.89 plus month per month.

can you expand on what this is for, is it optional or fixed, and what would be the procedure if i wish to cancel.

please see pm i sent you with account details

Hi 07734,

The e-mail protector is a spam / antivirus for the eircom.net e-mail.

To cease the service if you send an e-mail to:

eircomnetcontracts@eircom.net.

Just insure to add the name on the account, eircom account number and e-mail address on the cancellation mail.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement