Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dried Fenugreek Leaves

Options
  • 14-11-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Blanch I could get these bad boys? If not what would be an alternative that I can put in veg pakora??

Thank you please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

Is there anywhere in Blanch I could get these bad boys? If not what would be an alternative that I can put in veg pakora??

Thank you please

coolmine industrial estate has several asian shops that stock fenugreek leaves. "Indus" across from sam hire has them for sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

bare in mind it might be labled "Kasoori methi" and the staff might only know it as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Lovely, thank you both very much.
    Would they also have gram flour in there (though I believe Tesco have this too)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Lovely, thank you both very much.
    Would they also have gram flour in there (though I believe Tesco have this too)

Any indian/middle eastern store will have gram flour, you can also make your own by grinding dried chekpeas in a blender if you are stuck!

Advertisement