Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Set up 365online - can't see credit card account?

Options
  • 14-11-2012 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi,

As the title suggests, I just set up banking 365 online and logged in for the first time. However I noticed that only my current account details are visible and there is no account management details for my BOI credit card.

How do I add this? It is pretty annoying if I have to ring up again and go through all that PIN and date of birth stuff.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

There should be an option to 'Add an account' somewhere on the left handside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Treehorn

There is but it seems to have no credit card option, only loan and mortgage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Treehorn,

Thanks for your post.

You will need to call Banking 365 again to register your credit card for viewing.
    If you call now, you should get straight through to a representative.

The options under Manage Account and Add an Account are for registering Savings accounts and Mortgages.

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Treehorn

Ok, fair enough. I have to say though, as a suggestion to improve your service perhaps you could ask if you want to do that when you initially set up banking 365. It is a bit annoying to have to make two calls when one should suffice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Treehorn,

We understand your frustration and thank you for the suggestion I will pass it on to Banking365.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement