Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer build 600-700

Options
  • 14-11-2012 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

1. What is your budget? 600 to 700 euro. May be willing to go up to 750 euro, if need be.

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming mainly. I tend to play strategy games, such as Rome 2 total war, and X-com, enemy unknown. Also a fan of rpgs such as assassins creed 3. Looking for a computer that can play games such as these smoothly, and on at least medium settings, without overheating *was a serious problem with my past computer*.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No thanks.

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No, last computer was a laptop.

5. Do you need a monitor? Yes.

5a. If yes, what size do you need? Around 22 inch HD would be nice. Widescreen if possible.

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? I need a Keyboard, mouse and speakers. Also an external wi-fi card if possible.

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? I dont really have any knowledge on overclocking, so Im going to avoid that.

8. How can you pay?
    Visa credit card.

9. When are you purchasing? As soon as possible.

10. If you need help building it, where are you based?
    Dublin county.

Thanks a lot, Id appreciate the help :).

Comments

Advertisement