If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kef LS50

Options
  • 14-11-2012 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can you send me a PM with a quote for a trio of Kef LS50's?

Also perhaps a quote for the Kef R100's + R200c for good measure.

I'm very seriously thinking about the RX2 quote PM'd to me last week but also looking at the LS50's/R100's as an option instead.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Bump....

Also a price for the Monitor Audio Apex range please:

1) 2 x A10 + 1 x A40
    2) 3 x A40

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Sacha.

Unfortunately the Kef are not ones that we currently stock.

Did you get my PM on the Apex pricing ?

Thanks

Dave

SachaJ wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Can you send me a PM with a quote for a trio of Kef LS50's?

Also perhaps a quote for the Kef R100's + R200c for good measure.

I'm very seriously thinking about the RX2 quote PM'd to me last week but also looking at the LS50's/R100's as an option instead.

Thanks.

Just check my PM's and I have nothing in relation to the Apex pricing - just the Radius and RX2's.

And since you don't have the Kefs, for good measure, how about a price on the Monitor Audio Gold GX50 (a pair) and a GXC150......

Hi Sacha.

You are covering a lot of ground here and the budget variance is huge as well as the quality difference, but I'll re-send the PM with the apex and I'll add the GX to it. I would be careful about matching the performance of the speakers to the receiver that you have or are getting. Do you have a receiver at present ?

ATB

Dave

Hi Sacha.

You are covering a lot of ground here and the budget variance is huge as well as the quality difference, but I'll re-send the PM with the apex and I'll add the GX to it. I would be careful about matching the performance of the speakers to the receiver that you have or are getting. Do you have a receiver at present ?

ATB

Dave

Yes, an Arcam AVR350

• Advertisement

Nice receiver !

That would certainly be quite happy with Apex or GX on the back of it.

GX is a much better product but Apex ticks the "lifestyle" box.

keep us posted if we can help with anything.

ATB

Dave

Looking like the Apex as anything I get will have to be wall mounted.

How do the MA Shadows compare to the Apex?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Looking like the Apex as anything I get will have to be wall mounted.

How do the MA Shadows compare to the Apex?

Apex does have significantly better audio quality than Shadow but to be fair Shadow is built to suit a particular purpose (ie to be super slim) whilst Apex are 'proper' speakers - to be fair though the Apex look completely spectacular (especially in the Piano white) as the finish and build quality is second to none!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Apex does have significantly better audio quality than Shadow but to be fair Shadow is built to suit a particular purpose (ie to be super slim) whilst Apex are 'proper' speakers - to be fair though the Apex look completely spectacular (especially in the Piano white) as the finish and build quality is second to none!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Cheers. Just waiting for sign-off from the better half. Hopefully I might be in a position to purchase before xmas.

Cheers. Just waiting for sign-off from the better half. Hopefully I might be in a position to purchase before xmas.

S,

thx for that - I'll have a word with dave and see what the quote was and see if I can ease the pain any for you to 'ease' the process ..;)

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

S,

thx for that - I'll have a word with dave and see what the quote was and see if I can ease the pain any for you to 'ease' the process ..;)

ATVB,

J

Would be great if you could. Anything to help get it over the line......

Hi Sacha.

I sent John the pricing that I had given you which I felt was really competitive, but has John got back to you to see if he could do any better ?

ATB

Dave

Hi Sacha.

I sent John the pricing that I had given you which I felt was really competitive, but has John got back to you to see if he could do any better ?

ATB

Dave

No, not heard back as of yet.

Thanks....

No, not heard back as of yet.

Thanks....

Apologies for the delay - PM sent now,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.