Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 12 Captain

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Suarez home to Wigan
    Reckon loads are going with RVP based on polls. But there's a good chance of a differential like advantage to be had if you go someone else in case he doesn't start. I ended up with 2 points last time there was doubt over him. Ah it's too late in the night to be up thinking about this. Leaning Berbatov.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Suarez home to Wigan
    Going with RVP as captain and Tevez as vice-captain. Could all change in the next 20 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ace0x9

Suarez home to Wigan
    Steel Dog wrote: »
    Going with RVP as captain and Tevez as vice-captain. Could all change in the next 20 mins.

Van Persie is fit, I don't see reason why that should change.

Suarez home to Wigan
    Ace0x9 wrote: »
    Van Persie is fit, I don't see reason why that should change.
    Thats not what is my problem. Hernandez playing is my problem, it will mean that RVP will play that bit deeper. Think its just people on about it on here and its just in the back of my head. Sometimes you would be better off not reading everything here.

He could have scored last weekend, hit the crossbar twice in the space of a minute or two and i think Rooney wont play so he will be on penaltys.

If RVP gets a big haul and i dont have him captain i would be sickened but if someone else on my team got a big haul and i did not have them captain i would not be as bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Thats not what is my problem. Hernandez playing is my problem, it will mean that RVP will play that bit deeper. Think its just people on about it on here and its just in the back of my head. Sometimes you would be better off not reading everything here.

He could have scored last weekend, hit the crossbar twice in the space of a minute or two and i think Rooney wont play so he will be on penaltys.

If RVP gets a big haul and i dont have him captain i would be sickened but if someone else on my team got a big haul and i did not have them captain i would not be as bad.
    Flirted with Berba the sexy man but went with RVP ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ace0x9

Suarez home to Wigan
    km79 wrote: »
    Flirted with Berba the sexy man but went with RVP ;)

Haha, I was pondering over RVP/Suarez/Berba' for the captaincy issue but then finally gave it to RVP. The only reason as to why I pondered was that Suarez and Berbatov have Home games. RVP plays Norwich Away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Ba home to Swansea
    Brought in Berbie and made him captain.

OG, red card then slipping in the tunnel walking off in a huff to injure himself for 2 months or something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Tevez home to Villa
    You do know that Aguero played 90mins for Argentina during the week?

Why did I listen to you ? :) just kidding.

Suarez home to Wigan
    Why did I listen to you ? :) just kidding.
    Ha sorry, i was fully expecting him to start on the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Tevez home to Villa
    Ha sorry, i was fully expecting him to start on the bench.

there's a reason why i dont post here much, im too easily influenced. Il continue to stick to my guns from now on like i have being do since the start, im doing pretty good so far. You taught me a valuable lesson though, you really did.:)

believe it or not i tried to change back to augero at like a minute to deadline on my phone and i barely missed it!... stuck with berbatov so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Santi101 wrote: »

But even with him starting, I'm getting a feeling that RVP as captain won't prove a great decision this week. Norwich are on a good run of form and United despite winning away in numerous games have been involved in alot of close ones.

Prob will still pick him as captain though!

should have listened to myself

Advertisement