Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knitting

Options
  • 14-11-2012 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everybody. I recently started knitting again, after many years. I am trying to finish a sweater, which I started a long time ago. I am short 2 balls of Patons Diploma Gold DK 6197 to finish the second sleeve. Over the past few weeks I've tried ebay, with no results. I want to finish this so I can start something new.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the arts and crafts forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=590

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dodo45

Art and crafts forum will not accept my post!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Given that there's an entire knitting mega-thread in there, that seems unlikely to me. Did the mods say why they removed your thread?

Edit: as I thought, there's 2 different posts from you in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dodo45

I've been told that I need to have posted 25 post or more to go in the knitting forum. I thought, once I had registered, I could post anywhere!

Please post a screenshot of the message claiming that you need 25 posts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement