Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions Galore...

Options
  • 14-11-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

So I'm considering eircom broadband, and what I would like to know if I am obligated to get the telephone also? I mean I don't need nor want it.

Also, If I can do it in such a way that I do not require the telephone, how much would each plan cost me? I've seen the ones that require the telephone but how about this?

Any help would be great,

RR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi RidleyRider

A landline is required for eircom broadband but you do not have to have a call package to avail of the broadband. Line rental is €20.96 ex vat per month and we have a number of different broadband packages which offer a variety of download speeds and usage at different prices. To explore your options please call eircom broadband sales on free phone 1800503303.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Cheers for that, I'll give a shout in the near future. Thanks!

Advertisement