Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage of 150k. Whats the repayments?

Options
  • 14-11-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Just out of curiosity im looking to know how much repayments on a mortgage of 150k over 25 years would be. Taking out all sorts of vairables as im just looking the best guess around this figer.

The reason i ask this is that i own my own home out right and have it on for 150k down from 340k from peak prices and would like to know what the buyers repayments would be. At the highest end of the scale i would think possibly 800euro and low end would hopefully be something like 600euro. Ive had quite alot of interest on my property but noone seems to be able to get the mortgage for it and im now scratching my head wondering what the repayments would be for it.

Comments

Advertisement