Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Proxy (not illegal?) so I can watch RTE?

Options
  • 14-11-2012 7:49pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I want to watch Vincent Browne and the news, want to do it legally, am in the US - any way to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Don't know what programme Vincent Browne hosts but you don't need a proxy to watch the RTE news. Just open up the RTE player in your browser. It will also show you what you can watch in your region.

Ah, he's on TV3

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Unfortunately Boards.ie tends to not allow this kind of discussion as there is no real 100% legal way to do this. It'll cost you €5 monthly for a VPN service to access RTE content (There may be other services that combine UK with Ireland that I don't know of).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I was able to watch VinB without any proxy issues, RTE is the problem. I'll live without it, thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I was able to watch VinB without any proxy issues, RTE is the problem. I'll live without it, thanks guys.

I don't live in Ireland & I can watch both of them without a proxy. Here is the link to the 21:00 RTE news from last night.

Advertisement