Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get your car washed in North Dublin?

Options
  • 14-11-2012 8:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 144 ✭✭

Where is the cheapest place to get your car washed in North Dublin?
    Can anyone beat 6 Euro?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Ricks Car Care in Lusk were doing it for €5 as were J&H (I think that's what they're called) on the Skerries road out of Lusk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

There's a place in Balbriggan beside the entrance to the underground car park of SuperValu,

its 5 euro and the guys do a great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You would obviously need to offset any savings against the cost of fuel to travel to the car wash.

To be honest, with your history of threads looking to do things 'on the cheap' I am surprised that you would actually do something a bourgeois as having your car washed.

The cheapest way would be to grab a sponge & bucket & do it yourself, or let the Irish weather do it for you. (There's rain forecast for east Leinster tomorrow evening according to met.ie. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 144 ✭✭3GAINSBOROUGH

You would obviously need to offset any savings against the cost of fuel to travel to the car wash.

To be honest, with your history of threads looking to do things 'on the cheap' I am surprised that you would actually do something a bourgeois as having your car washed.

The cheapest way would be to grab a sponge & bucket & do it yourself, or let the Irish weather do it for you. (There's rain forecast for east Leinster tomorrow evening according to met.ie. ;)

I usually do it myself at home, but I am recovering from surgery so I can't at the moment.
    Thanks for not jumping to conclusions though and taking the piss out of me.
    Very kind of you.

dcr22B wrote: »
    Ricks Car Care in Lusk were doing it for €5 as were J&H (I think that's what they're called) on the Skerries road out of Lusk.

Thanks for the tip.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

I usually do it myself at home, but I am recovering from surgery so I can't at the moment.
    Thanks for not jumping to conclusions though and taking the piss out of me.
    Very kind of you.
    Are you sure you should be driving to a carwash then?

Ella wrote: »
    Are you sure you should be driving to a carwash then?

I had surgery on my back. I can drive. I cannot wash my car though.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This thread's heading nowhere also. If you can get it done for €6 in Malahide I would stick with that as the costs of heading anywhere else will amost certainly outweigh the benefits

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement