Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lumineers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Solid album, some good songs and the singer has a good voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Listened to the album the other day on Spotify. Solid stuff. Some great songs. It's weird cos they use basically the same handful of chords on each song but manage to make them unique.

I'll be listening to it again. That's for sure. Do they gig at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

Bit wary after listening to Ho Hey. Has the potential to be the new Mumford & Sons. It sounds like it has more substance but I'm not sure. Will investigate more.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭O-Deazy

Just came across their album a few weeks ago and loving it. They were playing in the Olympia about two weeks ago too. Dates were sold out, hopefully they make a return trip some time in the new year!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jimmy Macnulty

O-Deazy wrote: »
    Just came across their album a few weeks ago and loving it. They were playing in the Olympia about two weeks ago too. Dates were sold out, hopefully they make a return trip some time in the new year!

they are back in the olympia next Feb 16th. Got my tickets.

Still seating on sale here: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800495AA67E4774?artistid=1498863&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

they are back in the olympia next Feb 16th. Got my tickets.

Still seating on sale here: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800495AA67E4774?artistid=1498863&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60[/QUOTE]

anybody have spares?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

Looking to SWAP my 'Of Monsters and Men' tickets, for 2 tickets to 'The Lumineers'.

I've got 2 pairs of tickets; 2 standing, and 2 seating in the lower circle section.

I'll swap either pair.

*PLEASE NOTE THAT MY TICKETS ARE HARD COPY TICKETS*

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Epicness

Dat Hey Ho lyrical gimmick

Advertisement