Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joe mallon meats gone it seems

Options
  • 14-11-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

another buisness claimed due to the recession..pity as i used to buy my meat from him and always found his meat to be of a high quality.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Thats a pity, are you sure he's gone OP? He was a gent to deal with !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

Where was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Seems odd as I used to buy from the factory shop but they stopped selling to public because the were so busy with the retail/trade stuff. Steaks were amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Where was this located?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

Apparently it's a secret.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

The "it seems" part of the OP would file this into the unsubstantiated folder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Where was this located?

Northern extension of Industrial estate was/is where the business trade aspect operated/s from.

mike65 wrote: »
    Northern extension of Industrial estate was/is where the business trade aspect operated/s from.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

No sorry he was last operating from the west side buisness park on the cleayboy road, I buy from Philip Eagan Meats in the same Buisness park, really top quality meat at very good prices. EG 5 striplion steaks for 10 euro, worth a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hmmm, okay was sure twas elsewhere.

• Advertisement

No sorry he was last operating from the west side buisness park on the cleayboy road, I buy from Philip Eagan Meats in the same Buisness park, really top quality meat at very good prices. EG 5 striplion steaks for 10 euro, worth a visit.

Is that the same business park where the post office is located?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

No its further out the road on the left hand side before you get to the turn off for harvey Norman etc.. its sign posted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

another buisness claimed due to the recession..pity as i used to buy my meat from him and always found his meat to be of a high quality.

Yet another doom-laden post. Is this a fact for a start, sad news if so, i cant think of a reason why I would feel the need to highlight it on here though, people love it seems bad news and spreading bad news. Added to that it shows absolutely no cop-on or courtesy towards the business/people involved. Im guessing its a small business and the owner doesnt want it spread all over the place.

This type of $hit does nobody any good, not the owner, not the city not the people on here positivity. I cant fathom peoples willingness to wallow in their own misery and spread their misery to others.

+ I didnt want to post here as I was hoping the first post would be ignored and would quickly disappear off front page quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

Max Powers wrote: »
    Yet another doom-laden post. Is this a fact for a start, sad news if so, i cant think of a reason why I would feel the need to highlight it on here though, people love it seems bad news and spreading bad news. Added to that it shows absolutely no cop-on or courtesy towards the business/people involved. Im guessing its a small business and the owner doesnt want it spread all over the place.

This type of $hit does nobody any good, not the owner, not the city not the people on here positivity. I cant fathom peoples willingness to wallow in their own misery and spread their misery to others.

+ I didnt want to post here as I was hoping the first post would be ignored and would quickly disappear off front page quickly.

do a quick search of google and you'll find a few answers for the tripe you decided to post.

this type of **** does nobody anygood..indeed max.

Advertisement