Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A quick but stupid question that is annoying me!!

Options
  • 14-11-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Sorry about this now but i am just wondering can anyone tell me why The fourm dont leave bottled beer into the main room when there is a gig on (it was at keith barry) but you can bring in pint glasses!!! I cant figure out the reason!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Bottles are much easier to throw and hit a lot harder, they probably couldnt take the risk with Keith Barry on stage :p

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Spadzy

haha...........i was thinking that but i think if i wanted a deadly weapon to do something a pint glass would be much better...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

So they can tell who bought the drink there and who brought their own?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

Keith Barry has an irrational fear of glass bottles...... He bottles it when he sees them:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Are all the pint 'glasses' in the forum not all made from plastic now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Spadzy

Well they were made from glass on the night we were there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Spadzy wrote: »
    Well they were made from glass on the night we were there.
    Fair enough. I haven't been up there for a non-saturday night event in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

I had a large bottle of bulmers in there at the legends show last night

Advertisement