Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherwoods/Sony Store

Options
  • 14-11-2012 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

There's a lot of construction work going on in both these stores for past few weeks, loads of workers, i hear there rushing to get a business open by christmas.

Anyone know about what business in going in there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭leduke

dealz i heard!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

leduke wrote: »
    dealz i heard!

Thought it was Iceland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

i also heard Dealz, but Dealz is already in Lisduggan Shopping Centre. But i suppose they could open a second one.

I also heard €uro 50 were coming to Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

It is Dealz, they had walk in interviews yesterday for 30 jobs down the tower hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Would love to know where all the display cases went from Sherwoods/sony center. Need something like those but didnt know who to contact after they had closed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

wobbles wrote: »
    Would love to know where all the display cases went from Sherwoods/sony center. Need something like those but didnt know who to contact after they had closed

I actually saw them all be chucked into a skip, was looking for a few myself, but couldn't build up the courage to ask the workguys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

johndoe99 wrote: »
    I actually saw them all be chucked into a skip, was looking for a few myself, but couldn't build up the courage to ask the workguys

Ah are you serious? Would have bought them from them and everything. They were perfect for what id need them for.

Advertisement