Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microeconomics / Quants Tutor

• 14-11-2012 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone out there would be interested in giving me a hand in some microeconomics quants at some point in the next week or two? I'm based in UCD and it's a second year Microeconomics module (Microeconomics I - Intermediate Microeconomics as it used to be known for those who went to UCD).

If anyone is interested, perhaps you could reply here or send me a PM with your Email and I can send you some past exam papers to take a look?

I don't need someone with a PHD or masters, just someone who would have a reasonably strong grasp of of the maths involved in microeconomics - stuff like utility functions, effects on tax, long and short run production function etc.

It's not majorly complicated, but would just really like to go through a paper or two and do step by step solutions just to get a better grasp on everything.

If you're interested in making a couple of extra quid and think you might be able to do it, as I said pop me a PM and I'll send you on past papers and then if you'd be comfortable walking me through it we'll set up a time sometime next week if possible.

Thanks a million.

Advertisement