If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung ES5500 or EH5500

Options
  • 14-11-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm interested in purchasing a samsung smartv with ROI DVB-T.
    Either of the 5500s is suitable, I've limited wall space at 42 " (106cm) horizontally and the only smart feature I'm interested in is DLNA streaming from my NAS.

I can collect from Belfast next week, either of these in stock and at what price?

Niall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭njburke

Bump, as I'm up to Belfast on Wednesday.
    NJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

We do have stock of these although I currently only have the 32"ES at £349.95 and the 37"ES that is £469.95. I'm out of stock of the 40" which is currently £499.95.

Let me know if you would like any of these reserved before you make the journey. I would have other 42" available from other manufacturers with similar features.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭phili_g

Hi,

Do you currently have the Samsung UE32ES5500 in stock?
    Looking for a 32" LED Smart TV, would you recommend this model, also looking at the LG 32LS570T.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

phili_g wrote: »
    Hi,

Do you currently have the Samsung UE32ES5500 in stock?
    Looking for a 32" LED Smart TV, would you recommend this model, also looking at the LG 32LS570T.

Thanks

We are currently low on the 32ES5500 but we do have fresh stocks arriving on Friday so we can reserve one for you no problem..

we also have the 32LS570 available and if it was me I'd go for the LG every day of the week - its a 200H CMR TV as opposed to the 100Hz of the Sammy - and the connectivity is better on the LG as well - it's only an extra £10 but it's really well worth the difference for the enhanced pictre quality even without the extra HDMi & USB..

We have the 32LS570 available and ready to ship - so just drop me a line if you would like to grab one,

Thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

Just a couple of quick questions on the LG, do you need an LG dongle to connect over wireless, was looking at the WIS12 with the Samsung?

Also do you know if RTE player is currently available on the LG? I know it was launched on Samsung in the summer but can't find any updates for the player on other smart TVs. It's for my parents and RTE will comprise 99% of their viewing!

Could you quote me for Samsung + dongle and LG + dongle (if applicable)?
    I may be able to get a friend to collect in Belfast for me but can you quote delivery to Dublin just in case.

Thanks
    Philip

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Would probably like to go with the Samsung, confirmed with LG that RTE player not supported.
    Tried calling shop earlier but you're probably flat out, if you could reserve the Samsung for me and the dongle and drop me a line when you have a chance

Thanks
    Philip

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

phili_g wrote: »
    Hi John,

Would probably like to go with the Samsung, confirmed with LG that RTE player not supported.
    Tried calling shop earlier but you're probably flat out, if you could reserve the Samsung for me and the dongle and drop me a line when you have a chance

Thanks
    Philip

Philip,

apologies for the delay getting back to you no problem reserving a 32ES5500 for you - thanks for the Biz!

Could you drop me a PM or an email ( sales@richersounds.ie ) with your contact details and address - and of course if you would like it delivered or if you would like to collect??

Thanks again and please keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.