Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Question

Options
  • 14-11-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

im 35, now and will be applying for the visa as soon as its open, my question is, i will be 36 in june, can you still go on this visa when your 36, or do i have to enter canada before im 36

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

Surfn wrote: »
    im 35, now and will be applying for the visa as soon as its open, my question is, i will be 36 in june, can you still go on this visa when your 36, or do i have to enter canada before im 36

As you have a year to use it I'm 99% sure it's 35 or under to apply. You'll find the answer on there website under eligibility criteria. The age range may change for 2013 tho. Although I doubt it will

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

yeh thats something i will have to find out, i dont want to miss out by leaving it to late, if i get the visa before june and still 35, i wonder can you enter when 36 even though the visa had went through when aged 35

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭teepee

Can't flipping wait till it open , and get back working on a full time bases ! Im in the same boat 35 , heading to Alberta .

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

teepee wrote: »
    Can't flipping wait till it open , and get back working on a full time bases ! Im in the same boat 35 , heading to Alberta .
    what kinda work you looking for over there

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭teepee

Surfn wrote: »
    what kinda work you looking for over there

Carpenter , framing , shuttering , roofing 1st 2nd fix or maybe construction foreman as I have qualification .

• Advertisement
Advertisement