Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - 17/11 - Anyone playing?

Options
  • 14-11-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi all. After a long time away, I can head down to Dublin this Saturday. I can bring VF5FS on my USB stick for X360 so anyone interested in having some games of that? I also managed to get VF4FT working on an emulator on my laptop and it works quite well :) (bar Shun and Vanessa's stage which the emulator doesn't seem to work well with). So I can bring my laptop down as well if anyone is interested in playing that, though, I would like to know up front as I don't want to bring my laptop down unnecessarily.

Something important to note about VF4FT though, are there any free power outlets I can use in XGC? As with most emulators, they're CPU heavy so if there is to be any sort of gaming session with VF4FT, we'd definitely have to have my laptop hooked up to a power outlet.

Anyway, seeing as VF4FT is an older game and only the really hardcore VF fans would play it (i.e.: me and kiki :pac:), the main game would be VF5FS so is there any interest for playing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Pretty sure Dominicon is on in Maynooth that day..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Lads, if we could just keep it to one general casuals thread for a given day, otherwise the forum will be drowned in them. Just ask in that one if anyone will be there playing a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

Appreciate the feedback Doom. To be fair, I was the first guy suggesting casuals for Saturday. I noticed another thread in the forum about TTT2 Sat casuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Sorry for creating the other thread. I saw this thread talking about casuals but it seemed very specific about VF so I decided to create another regarding Tekken. That was a mistake on my behalf so in future I will just post in the previous thread if I want to see who will play what

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I'll be up for this, I know some of the Tekken heads tried to organise a TTT2 tourney at Domicon but looks like it didn't go too well so maybe we'll have a casual session instead?

• Advertisement

Fergus_ wrote: »
    I'll be up for this, I know some of the Tekken heads tried to organise a TTT2 tourney at Domicon but looks like it didn't go too well so maybe we'll have a casual session instead?

I will gladly come down for a session if there are a few others because I really wanna test out the new characters but if there aren't enough people then there isn't much point in me going down

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

I'll be in for VF, TTT2, and some AE since I haven't played that in a while.

Edit: I'll be able to head in earlier if anyone wants to come in for 1-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

I might be in, not sure yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

Myself, skeering and bob will be in for some TTT2.

Catch you guys then! :)

What time are people planning on heading in at?

• Advertisement

I should be in between 3-4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭batman_oh

I might be able to drop in for an hour or two after college - would be around half 6 or so.
    although i have shat loads of crap to read over for college on sunday :(

I'll be a bit later than originally stated.

I'll be in for 4-5.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Any street fighter or marvel today? I'm around now no stick

is anybody up their now?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

Sorry lads. Something came up at the last minute...

GGs everyone, solo Miharu the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭batman_oh

Was good to get some offline games. Monster death match session vs bob which was really good. Didn't get to play every1 but will try get back soon

GG's to everyone except Fergus who was scrubbing it out with his solo Miharu, at least I got to level up my game (No pun intended)

Solo Miharu is the best kind of solo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

@Batman oh:
    REALLY enjoyed playing you man.
    Hope you can make it more often :)

@Bento sento:
    Sorry i never got to play you man, but hopefully next time!
    And yeah, miharu's a b#c£h! And so's fergus for playing her! :P

Advertisement