Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girl kicks woman in face. Pleads frape to friend request.

• 14-11-2012 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭

In the Irish Examiner, yesterday 13th November 2012. Also on independent.ie 22/10/2012 http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/girl-guilty-of-random-street-attack-has-sentence-adjourned-to-see-whether-medication-works-3269593.html

A 16 year old girl pleaded guilty to kicking a woman in the face in an unprovoked attack at Jervis Street Luas stop on the 12th March 2011.

However, the girl has denied sending a facebook friend request to her victim in February of this year, claiming that her account had been hacked.

The girl is attending a clinic in relation to her behavioural problems, and she is taking medication.

If you kicked someone in the face for no reason whatsoever, what do you think would be appropriate to do afterwards?

1. Kick them again.
    2. Steal their wallet.

3. Apologise by sending flowers.

4. Send a facebook fr
    iend request.
    5. C
    heck into a clinic and take medication.
    6. None of the above.

If you kick someone in the head for no reason, what is appropriate to do afterwards? 45 votes

Kick them again
    0%
    Steal their wallet
    15%
    Gummy PandaIwasfrozenDanteHerb PowellDohnny JeppDale ParishTheGunns 7 votes
    Send them flowers
    24%
    GraysonD-GenerateMy name is URLluckyfrankrainbowdropNegativeCreepmikemac1akuraHippies!Lenin SkynardEireGreg 11 votes
    Send a facebook friend request
    2%
    deblacker 1 vote
    Check into a clinic and take medication
    15%
    UthurredarmyCrackleMister Jinglesray2012PeregrineAazoth 7 votes
    None of the above
    42%
    KorvanicaPat MustardJD81SCOOP 64Miss LockhartwhatanidiotDiddler1977doopaDaniel SCiano35alphabeatknotknowbodyben.schlomoBlondie919Zomg OkayITS_A_BADGERswiftmanRigolNeewbie_noob 19 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Shoot myself because I would be scumbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

In the Irish Examiner, yesterday 13th November 2012. Also on independent.ie 22/10/2012 http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/girl-guilty-of-random-street-attack-has-sentence-adjourned-to-see-whether-medication-works-3269593.html

A 16 year old girl pleaded guilty to kicking a woman in the face in an unprovoked attack at Jervis Street Luas stop on the 12th March 2011.

However, the girl has denied sending a facebook friend request to her victim in February of this year, claiming that her account had been hacked.

The girl is attending a clinic in relation to her behavioural problems, and she is taking medication.

If you kicked someone in the face for no reason whatsoever, what do you think would be appropriate to do afterwards?

1. Kick them again.
    2. Steal their wallet.

3. Apologise by sending flowers.

4. Send a facebook fr
    iend request.
    5. C
    heck into a clinic and take medication.
    6. None of the above.

7. Blast them with.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

So Facekicker is a real person then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

None of the above
    I think the Facekicker threads were about 7 years ago, when the girl was about 9.

Could be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Custardpi wrote: »

And a woman it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

The court has heard that on the night of the attack the girl had been “under influence and has little recollection of the events”.

Social services have been involved with the teen's family and background and welfare reports have already been furnished to the court.

Since I was about 9 years old my mother was on welfare.
    So... do I get to kick someone into the face?
    Or is it only if I'm under the influence? Because I should properly start doing drugs if it means I can attack people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I wouldn't kick someone in the face for no reason in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Send them flowers
    Kick her back in the gee, yeah a good old fashioned gee kicking............. oooh they were the days

None of the above
    The court has heard that on the night of the attack the girl had been “under influence and has little recollection of the events”.

Social services have been involved with the teen's family and background and welfare reports have already been furnished to the court.

Or is it only if I'm under the influence? Because I should properly start doing drugs if it means I can attack people.

I presume you should also be off your face so you can plausibly express horror and revulsion at your own actions, when they are played back for you from the CCTV, subsequently.
    the girl was “appalled” when she later viewed CCTV footage of the attack.
    Garda Sinead Gallagher had told the court earlier that the 21-year-old woman had been at the Luas stop when the girl approached. “She kicked the injured party in the face,”
    Anyone know if there are seats at the Jervis Street Luas, or did the girl have to execute a high kick while 'under the influence'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

if facekicker was ever to make a comeback here would be the perfect opportunity :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

None of the above

What has that got to do with anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Not the same thing.

Maybe I am taking it the wrong way (and I'm sorry if I am) but by welfare reports, I assumed it was "the family is/was on welfare" at the time of the attack and it (being on welfare) was being used as an "excuse"?
    Again, I honestly thought that's what it meant. If I was wrong, by all means explain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Option 8. Open a boards account; username TheRealFaceKicker

None of the above
    Maybe I am taking it the wrong way (and I'm sorry if I am) but by welfare reports, I assumed it was "the family is/was on welfare" at the time of the attack and it (being on welfare) was being used as an "excuse"?
    Again, I honestly thought that's what it meant. If I was wrong, by all means explain.

The welfare report is drawn up for the court by a social worker, probably describing the girl's problems, background, family life and history, etc.

None of the above
    MadsL wrote: »
    Option 8. Open a boards account; username TheRealFaceKicker

Or the Face Kicker's Daughter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Facekicker: The Legacy....

She was only a Face Kicker's Daughter, but she...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

its really not facekickers daughter , its arse f2uckers daughter , facekickers wife , mrs facekicker done the durty on mr facekicker , he found out and was forevermore called arsekicker - true for ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

The return of facekicker: size 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Facekicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Steal their wallet
    Rub my belly in satisfaction like a James Bond villain rubbing his pet cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

She should be put down in a vets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

A pun about facebook and facekicker....facekicked?

None of the above
    Q: Frape: what type of people would carry out such a heinous attack?

A: Your buddies. They think it's hilarious. (Sometimes it is)

In this situation, it's just not cool. The Garda brought it to the Judge's attention. It did not make Facekickerette look good.

Either she has some godawful buddies or she is really stupid.

The welfare report is drawn up for the court by a social worker, probably describing the girl's problems, background, family life and history, etc.

Well, don't I seem like an arse :o

Has Bishop Brennan commented?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Secret option e : all of the above

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Custardpi wrote: »

and they own the night

• Advertisement
Advertisement