Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rooted Note 2 : ClockworkMod recovery

• 14-11-2012 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭

So I rooted the note 2 and I want to put on a different rom,when I go to rommanager it says to download flash clockworkmod recovery and gives me three options for phones but doesnt show Galaxy note 2
    The three options are Epic 4g,s3,GalaxySi9000 which one do I pick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭biebiebie

I'm not sure, but personally I wouldn't pick any if there's no match for the n7100. Take a look on XDA Developers n7100 development forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

If you have rooted it then surely you already have cwm and custom recovery?

Just turn off phone and boot up using the vol down (or was it up) home & power. If you have already downloaded rom to your sd you should be able to flash from there. Its a much betrer way of flahing than through rom manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭iwo

So I rooted the note 2 and I want to put on a different rom,when I go to rommanager it says to download flash clockworkmod recovery and gives me three options for phones but doesnt show Galaxy note 2
    The three options are Epic 4g,s3,GalaxySi9000 which one do I pick?
    Check on google galaxy note 2 tool kit. It will give you everything in one place... You can root, unroot, instal apps, install cwm, install updates, etc. Very useful tool!

Advertisement