Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ego electric sigs

Options
  • 14-11-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all was wondering is anybody after trying these as im trying to quit smoking and was wondering would these electric fags be anygood and if anybody has anymore info on using them it would be great a small bit research on the net and they say you have to refil them with ejuice or something like that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

shebzie wrote: »
    Hi all was wondering is anybody after trying these as im trying to quit smoking and was wondering would these electric fags be anygood and if anybody has anymore info on using them it would be great a small bit research on the net and they say you have to refil them with ejuice or something like that.

You should find the info you're looking for here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=871

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭jakedixon2004

Hey,

I have been using the greensmoke e-cig from Mulligans since Feb this year and its been great. You get both the nicotine and the smoking sensation from the vapor and its a great clean smoke. I would suggest you get the starter pack from them which is 55e and you get two batteries, a 5 pack of nicotine cartridges and usb/wall charger.
    Worth giving it a shot and its worked for me and 3 of my friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

If the Greensmoke works for you that's great. However there are far better systems out there that use eGo batteries which will last up to a whole day without recharging.

Take a look at the forum vaping & e-smoking forum linked earlier. Can't link it cos I'm in the touch format.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

Hey,

I have been using the greensmoke e-cig from Mulligans since Feb this year and its been great. You get both the nicotine and the smoking sensation from the vapor and its a great clean smoke. I would suggest you get the starter pack from them which is 55e and you get two batteries, a 5 pack of nicotine cartridges and usb/wall charger.
    Worth giving it a shot and its worked for me and 3 of my friends.
    Thanks for reply i got ego c today but was wondering are these vapour juices that you buy anyway bad for ya.

Advertisement