Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The end is nigh....

Options
  • 14-11-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I've recently made the decision to step down as a moderator of C&H, with college and work being so busy lately I just feel I don't have the time to put into C&H that it deserves. I haven't taken the decision lightly, and I will be sad to not be a part of the team any more.

I'd like to say a huge thanks to my co-mods Aoibheann and Lawliet for being such great co-mods. They've made being a mod of this forum so much easier. I'd also like to thank all the regular posters who post here for making it such an enjoyable job, there's very rarely any trouble in this forum and I just love the sense of community there is here.

Now for my replacement, I'll leave that for another day or so to announce who it is until all tiny details are looked after. I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll do and I think they'll make a great addition to the team.

Anyway I'm starting to get a bit rambly at this stage. To sum up: Thank you C&H for being so great, thanks to my co-mods and most of all thanks for having me as a mod in the first place. You stay classy C&H.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

You did a damn good job here, you'll be missed for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

It is a great honour and privilege to be accepted as a co-mod of C&H .
    I will do my best to uphold the good tradition of modding that Pidwidgeon brought to C&H.
    Say hello to your new co-mod , TRADOBURNS!
    Also pop on here for a chat!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055871505

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I know what you're up to!

This is just a cynical attempt at drumming up support to win the "Outstanding Services to C+H" Jizzler this year!

J'accuse!!

:pac:

In seriousness though, you've been an outstanding mod and you'll definitely be missed. :(

Don't forget about us when you're sunning yourself on the Retired Moderator beach in Tahiti, or wherever it is ye go when ye retire. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Don't forget about us when you're sunning yourself on the Retired Moderator beach in Tahiti, or wherever it is ye go when ye retire. :)

I ended up in the Midwest. It's damp and dull and not very glamorous! :eek:

Kudos, Pigwidgeon. Admirable stewardship indeed. No future mod could possibly match your culinary artistry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Damn. Now what figure of authority is going to make me feel okay when I cut myself trying to peel a potato?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

You've been an amazing mod as well as a great co-mod; you pretty much kept this place ticking over for a long time and you'll be missed from the ranks.

In conclusion, grand bit of modding there altogether Pigwidgeon!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

And such a nice end it is ... :pac:

(Well, couldn't let you go without a bit of shmut, now, could I? :D)

Can only echo what others have said, you've been an excellent mod here.

Much better than that fella IO, don't know where he got to in the end ... >_>

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

<_<

>_>

o/

Advertisement