Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to start or join rap/hip hop group/south east area

Options
  • 15-11-2012 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Well lads,

I am interested in starting or joining a rap/hip hop group. I am based in Waterford so it would be best if someone came from there or the surrounding area i.e. Clonmel in Tipperary, Youghal in Cork are fine as well as all of Waterford.

The genre as I said would be rap/hip hop. I think it has to be commercial so no gangsta raps about blowing people's heads off etc. I feel it would be better to rap about daily issues and just life in general and real life stuff. If there was a girl in band, could do an N-Dubz style thing with girl singing hooks and rappers rapping or what not. I am open to anything really, I don't expect to get many replies!!

I like all types of music but with respect to rappers I like Eminem, Immortal Technique, 2pac, Game, Ludacris, Kanye, Jay-Z etc but my influences for a band would be more along the lines of doing something like N-Dubz or Original Rudeboys have done.

Hopefully at least one person can be got to join the group!! If it was a fellow rapper, fine, we could work no problem and write a verse each and work on hook. Just write to a beat. But if anyone wants to join and they play instrument, and want to create new music etc, I am open to that.

I am 27, I don't mind what age anyone else is. But I guess it would be good if they were between 18-35.

The plan is to do everything original i.e. original songs.

This is a link to my YouTube page. P.s. I haven't logged in in like 3 years and those raps were quite a while ago and are suckish so don't expect anything great. I rarely rap but I feel motivated to do so now. It is just to give you and idea of who I am and what to expect.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Newjayz1

Anyway thanks for reading this. Hope someone will be interested.

Comments

Advertisement