Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Court?

Options
  • 15-11-2012 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where this is? I have to go to court next Friday but have no idea where the court is.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

I think it is in Dyer Street, in one of the buildings in-between the AIB bank and the FAS office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Correct, it's on Dyer Street. And it's quite inconspicuous. Here it is with the Garda standing outside:

Screenshot2012-11-15at002703.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Cheers. I don't know Drogheda that well. The only place I "know" is Kennedy Motorcycles. Looking at a map, it looks like it's on the same street, or is it?

Thanks again.

Cheers. I don't know Drogheda that well. The only place I "know" is Kennedy Motorcycles. Looking at a map, it looks like it's on the same street, or is it?

Thanks again.
    Yeah, same street. Kennedy's is about 50 yards to the right of the picture above.

Yeah, same street. Kennedy's is about 50 yards to the right of the picture above.

Nice one, thanks man.

• Advertisement

After nearly walking passed it, I found it today. Thanks lads.

After nearly walking passed it, I found it today. Thanks lads.
    I hope it all went well. :)

I hope it all went well. :)

Dismissed/thrown out. Better luck next time lads!!! :pac: :pac: :pac:

Advertisement